Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sharing Pixie


We are working on sharing Pixie. During the months of doggy discussion, Grace researched breeds, presented different types of dogs for our consideration, and was constantly reminded that her behavior had to be impeccable if she wanted Santa to bring a dog. Lauren, on the other hand, had strong feelings about the dog. She would often proclaim, "I'm not feeding the dog. I'm not walking the dog. I don't want the dog in my room. I'm not petting it. I don't want ANYthing to do with a dog."

Once our discussion turned to the Bichon Frise, she did an about-face. "I LOVE Bichon Frises!" she said. Although Santa clearly specified that Pixie is for the entire family, Grace continues to remind Lauren of her previous stance about pets.

We have tremendous opportunity to expand our capacity for sharing over the next year.

No comments: