Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Guest Post: My Summer Vacation


During our recent vacation, we experience some periodic rain. During times of inclement weather, Lauren turned to her iPad to capture her thoughts. She gave permission for her thoughts to be posted here.

It was a rainy day in Marco island when my family and I were in the master bedroom our vacation was going to be a rainy vacation. Well we are going to the pool when the storm clears up. This time I'm going to sleep in the twin beds with George and Grace is going to sleep in the king bed. We went to Mango's dockside bistro. It was a long drive to Marco island we drives saturday and then stopped saturday and stayed at a hotel and woke up sunday morning and finished driving. We figured out except we made a change grace wanted a turn in the king bed so i slept in the twin bed room. In the morning we ate outside on the porch intiil it started to rain so we inside and ate then a thunderstorm began and then we came to the king bed where we are now.

the next day we were at the pool most of the day. we had a water war and we met some people named Mr. seth and Mr. Bryan. We also met some people from england named Elenor and olivor. ooh la la! on Wednesday my family and I took a walk on the beach that afternoon. Then we went to the pool for a goodnight swim. We met a few other friends their names are Triston, Cole, Iana and Adeison. Then we went to bed for the night. Thursday we went to Alvin's island and bought new floats! Isn't that amazing! Grace's float was named Kate. Kate is a killer whale so it is Kate the killer whale! George's float was he just called it Dolphin! Dolphin was a Dolphin so it is Dolphin the Dolphin! My float is named Lydia. Lydia was a baby Blue whale so it is Lydia the baby Blue whale! Then we went to the cheese cake factory. It was so good. Then we bought some doughnuts from Dunkin Doughnuts. Then we went home and ate our doughnuts and then we blew up the floats. After that we went to the pool for a afternoon swim and then we came back to the condo for a shower. Then since there were buitiful music that night we changed into our clothes instead of our pjs because we went outside to look and there were a lot of people at cj's on the bay we didn't want them to see our pjs. Then we went down there to take a walk and then went to Coldstone creamery. We went back to the condo and went to bed.

Friday morning we swam all morning. Then we went back to swim that afternoon. That very surprise all of our friends were there! So we had a great Friday afternoon. Then we went to bed for the night. There was a big thunderstorm that night it was big. It you don't know a secret it's a good time to hear it. I can't sleep during big storms like that.

Saturday morning we ate breakfast and guess what my family and I are going to Starbucks! That's cool If I do say myself. Well right now we're letting the weather pass by after the big storm friday night. Well we might go to the pool later today if the weather clears off. Well this has been a great vacation and I hope yours has been great too. I hope I have a great school start in third grade.

Today was sunday the day I drove away from Marco island and went home and now my's future for third grade. I can't wait for third grade I will be a little shy the first five days but also a lot excited! So I picked out and pink and green geo backpack Grace picked out hot pink and lavender geo backpack lunchbox's are the same as backpacks George is just same old same old same old except It's super still! Anyway My mom is so cool she got all my school suplice in time! I love mommy and daddy 100% much!

Lauren Lindsey

[Lauren, we love you 100% much, too!] 

No comments: