Monday, December 2, 2019

Annual Christmas Visit



A couple of years ago, I saw that some of our traditions might be time and maturity sensitive, and I added an item to my Christmas wish list each year: photos at the mall. So... when asked about my Christmas list, this tops my list each year.  

The trio are so awesome, and this perspective keeps the tradition going, especially for someone who is at peek excitement level.  








 We arrive early so that we have the place to ourselves. While Skip holds our place in line, we take photos, and then we join him. 









We also may have bribed them with Shake Shack. 





We had time to regroup at home for a couple of hours before going to church for the "Hanging of the Green". 




We have a couple of our favorite traditions checked off, and we are ready for some Christmas cheer. 

What are your favorite traditions? 

No comments: