Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A review of nightly reading

Our current nightly reading material:

1) Mrs. Lee's Stories About Jesus



2) Ten Fat Turkeys



While I detest the above book, Lauren and Gracie seem to love it. You can safely judge this one by its cover. Ridiculous, and I do not recommend it. Our children, however, would.

3) What is Thanksgiving?



I am beginning to think that books about Thanksgiving are not given a lot of credence at the ol' publishing houses, what with the holiday being overshadowed by Halloween and Christmas. Finding a decent book about Thanksgiving is challenging, and this one is as close as I have gotten.

4) Mouse's First Fall



I adore all of the "Mouse's First" books, and this one is especially good.

5) The Going to Bed Book



We have read the above book every night for the last three years. That equates to 1,092 readings. Approximately.

No comments: