Thursday, October 9, 2014

Family Portrait (Sort of)

I know when I get prompts from my father-in-law (Hi Ralph!) about posting that the blog has gotten a little dusty. Currently, we are a little swamped with all the usual comings and goings, as well as recovering from birthday happenings. Updates on the birthday party to come very soon, I promise.  

In the meantime, William George's K3 teacher requested a couple of photos recently. First, she needed a baby picture of George, and we returned that very quickly. Bam! Done!

Second, she needed a family portrait.  We aren't as diligent about family portraits and haven't had one taken since the girls were one year old. That portrait obviously wouldn't do, as it would underscore George's birth order (i.e., no portrait for the third child!). So I planned to have a photo taken one Sunday when we were all dressed for church, but that never seemed to work out.  When the deadline was upon us, we simply gathered on the deck in what we were wearing (That worked out fine for Skip and the duo; George and I are wearing t-shirts!) and had my mom snap a quick photo.  

George loves his family photo. 



More updates to come soon. 

No comments: