Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Glimpse of Fall

Fall has really gotten away from me this year, and I am yet again behind on photos.  This year has been incredibly busy, with so many activities, and it turns out that being someone's caregiver (which we are thrilled to be able to do) is essentially a full time job. A funny story about caregiving. When we first coordinated rehabilitation at a local facility, the therapists were initially hesitant about addressing me, asking if I was a caregiver... or what, exactly? "I'm her daughter," I responded. When they nodded, I continued, "She wishes I were a caregiver so that she could fire me."  Ha!

Anyrate. Once the heat broke, the trio needed to be outside, and every weekend we have made outdoor play a priority. They have had their cars in the cul-de-sac, and it wouldn't be fall without Skip throwing the football with them.

Fall is truly my favorite season.

PS: Those pumpkins are still there.








No comments: