Wednesday, January 3, 2018

My Birthday

Photo by Grace Lindsey

My birthday was back on December 27th. Because everyone was out of school/work, we had a great day. We had a lazy morning, complete with bed snuggles and brunch. We then had a late lunch/early dinner -- something Skip and I have always debated as dunch (me) versus lupper (Skip), until Gracie came out with "linner". Clearly, we had to concede.

After brunch, the trio gave me a full service spa treatment. After some pre-birthday discussions of them treating me to a spa day, they got very creative and put together a home spa experience. It was so incredibly awesome, detailed, and they took it very seriously.  I loved it! Best gift ever!




So we went took our time at a late lunch spot. We have been reminiscing a lot about our trip to DC last year and, although we all agreed that we did not have the energy for a trip this year, we definitely count DC as one of our favorites. Therefore, since we celebrated by birthday at the Arlington Cheesecake Factory last year, I chose our local Cheesecake to the trio's delight.  

I had a fantastic birthday... so good that I continued celebrating all week! Thanks to my amazing family for all the love!  

3 comments:

Lauren Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday 🎉🎁🎈🎂 Birthaday momma! You are the mommy in the world.

Lauren Lindsey said...

Great photos Grace! 📸

The Lindsey Family said...

Thank you! You three monkeys are just the BEST! I had the best birthday EVER! Thanks for making everything so special.

PS: Grace took WONDERFUL photos! Thanks for letting me post them, Grace!