Tuesday, April 10, 2018

A Story by Grace

The School of Fish
by Grace Linsey

Okay, so there was one time that I was a little fish and I was excited for school. Everyday I watched the fish head. I wanted to go so badly and I asked my mom if I could go to school and she said I was too young for school.

Oh, have I introduced myself to you? My name is Aqua.

One day my mom said, "Aqua, you know your birthday is coming up."

My birthday is October 3rd. "I know, " I said.

"We were wondering, since you are turning five... we were wondering if you wanted to go to school."

And I said, "YES!" :) "And I want school shopping gifts for my birthday and some Expo markers and pens."

"Okay, sweetie."

I ran to my room and jumped in my bed until mom and dad called me downstairs. When I got downstairs, I thought I had gotten in trouble for jumping on the bed but when I got downstairs, they said, "Who's ready to go to school?"

"ME!!!! Wait, what about my presents?"

"We have them at school."

"What are we waiting for? Let's GO!"

When we got to the school, it was really cool. But the school name is hard to pronounce. It is Piraputanga Elementary School. When I got there, they told me my teachers name: Mrs. Coral. She was very nice to me that day, and I L-O-V-E love school. And I am so happy I am finally at school.

The End

Author's Note:
I am Grace, the author of this story. You all are probably wondering why I wrote this story. I am here to tell  you why. So I have a sister who loves school, and she is very fascinated about all the stuff that has to do with school. If you are like me and am thankful that we are able to go to school but aren't as crazy about it, that is fine. If you have not met my sister, then you have no idea what I am talking about. She has a classroom in our basement and made characters up for the class. Now I might have exaggerated a little about my sister but she was a little like this fish. She was waiting so long to go to kindergarten, but didn't only want school supplies for her birthday, didn't get signed up for kindergarten on her birthday.

The point of this story is always be happy you get to go to school.
...........................................................................................................................................................

Gracie, I love the point - or moral - of your story. ~ Mom


1 comment:

Lauren Lindsey said...

Thanks for choosing me as your inspiration ☺️🙏🏻