Saturday, March 7, 2020

Read Across America Week


Read Across America is one of my favorite weeks of the year. As a reader, I love seeing kiddos excited about reading, and Dr. Seuss is just a complete Rock Star in getting children enthusiastic about reading. 

George's school had:
Monday: Hat day
Tuesday: Sock day (no pic)
Wednesday: Wacky Wednesday
Thursday: (no pic)
Friday: Pajama day!

I also LOVE the craft George's teacher developed.  





"I would like to be a surgeon and I would like to be a youtube on weekends."



"I would like to learn to be a surgeon."



"I would want to meet the ceo of apple then I would want to meet bill gates."


"I would like to visit Sydney for a while and see what it's like. I think it would be super fun." 

George, we love your goals and know you are going to do great things!

No comments: