Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas card & Christmas party 2010



This week Kelly is discussing Christmas cards. I realize people are drifting away from mailing Christmas cards, but this is a tradition we will likely continue for quite some time. I like greetings of all varieties, from postcards to Christmas letters and everything in between. Normally, I use printed photo cards. However, I found several boxes of the photo cards that you assemble yourself that I had purchased a couple of years ago, and therefore, I used those instead -- since I already had them and since I had not gotten around to ordering the other kind. We used the above pic.

The other news is that the big preschool party was yesterday. I always appreciate the job our teachers do, but, when I see them making order out of holiday chaos, I firmly believe they should receive hazard pay for the month of December.

Here is the whole class:



Getting ready to party:



Singing a few songs:



After the book exchange, they settled in for a nice snack:





After the party, we came home and CRASHED with an almost three-hour nap. These girls love to party, but they also love to sleep.

Here's to plenty of sleeping and partying for your weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture! They are adorable! Merry Christmas!