Friday, December 3, 2010

The foyer

Today we are viewing foyers. So... ta-da! Here is our foyer. Our dining room is to the right; the keeping room is to the left; and the family room is straight ahead.

The rug is usually occupied with a Disney Princess tent or any other number of toys. Over the summer the girls pretended the rug was their "beach," and they would read books while lying on the beach.



Lately, I have used the front door as a back drop for photos, only because it is a good place to have them cornered (lovingly) -- with minimal distraction. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.



I believe this is the final stop on the home tour. Thanks so much for stopping by and, as always, have a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I really like the rug, and the dark front door has a lot of personality. I also try to corner my daughter for pictures :D

Stopped by from Kelly's Korner. Have a great weekend!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Very pretty! Love your front door!