Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Tour 2010

Welcome to the Christmas Home Tour hosted by The Nester via Kelly's Korner. Welcome, and Merry Christmas!







This table in our foyer gets some daily adjustment from Lauren and Grace, our four year old twin daughters. The card holder usually hits the floor a couple of times a day, and the cards keep disappearing. Tis the season...



Stockings hung by the chimney with care...



The dining room table...



This is the upstairs landing, leading to the girls' decorations.



The girls received this cute pink feather tree from Uncle Bill and Aunt Kathy last year for Christmas. This poor tree has been assaulted by four little hands, but it still looks great. It has really held up.



Below is the little four foot tree we have in the girls' room. I have been stalking Target to pick up their six foot green tree (for $20!) over the last two weeks -- with no luck. Associates always tell me that inventory reveals there are two in the store (I did say "stalking," didn't I?), meaning the display and one that is currently in someone else's cart. The associate kindly gave me the truck delivery schedule, and told me to "get there early" on the next delivery day. Since I was there that particular morning at 8:20am, I assume I will need to stand in line on the sidewalk prior to the store opening to nab one of those trees. Needless to say, that has not happened, and we are continuing to work with our four foot tree.

They love their tree. The ornaments include Dr. Seuss characters, Scooby Doo, and all of their milestone ornaments.



This is the last of the pink trees... a Barbie fiber optic tree.



And finally... I cannot believe I do not have a pic of our main tree. I will try to include that later today.

The Lindsey Family wishes for you and yours much peace and joy this Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love your pink trees! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Great feather trees!