Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The overused and outdated

So I took a brief technology break after Christmas, and I am having some trouble getting back into the swing of things. I have queued some pics from Christmas for an update, and I will try to get those up later this week.

In the meantime, I have been perusing all of the year-end 2010 articles, as well as the insight provided by those looking forward to 2011. This particular Times article caught my attention because it discusses worn-out fashion lingo, and nothing makes my eye twitch more than buzz words that are used beyond their expiration date, although I am definitely as guilty as the next person. Overused work jargon is especially vexing. Attacking fashion terms is, of course, a much more light-hearted way to address our tendency to latch on to buzz words.

No comments: