Saturday, November 3, 2012

NYC Hurricane

 
Photo via The Boston Globe


Wow.  Have I really not posted anything since Wednesday?  How did that happen? 

I could offer some excuses, e.g., trick-or-treating Wednesday night and a school event Thursday night, in addition to our already busy Wednesday/Thursday routines involving piano and ballet, respectively.  Or, I could tell you about our adventure Friday, but I think I'll save that for a separate post. 

Also, I have been watching more television this week simply trying to keep up with the storm issues.  Joanna Goddard of "Cup of Jo" shared her world view earlier in the week from NoHo (the moniker for lower Manhatten struggling with electricity disruption)  You can see her post here

We are still eating too much sugary candy, and I am looking forward to processing Halloween pics to share soon.  Have a wonderful weekend, and we'll meet up on Monday, yes? 

No comments: