Tuesday, July 2, 2013

LAL Milestones: Third Tooth


Guess who lost her third tooth last week?

She kept going back and forth on whether or not to let Skip pull the dangling tooth. "Can I do it tomorrow?" she kept asking.  Last Tuesday, Gracie offered to hold her hand through the process.  Gracie and I each held her hands and sang "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" while Skip quickly performed the extraction.



She wrote her note to the tooth Fairy:

Dear Tooth Fairy, 

I lost a tooth! This is Lauren, and this is my third tooth.  I am happy that I lost my tooth. I love you because you are sweet. Thanks for visiting me. 

I am so excited about seeing you! What color is your castle? I wish I was a princess.  I wish I was your sister - with Gracie. 

Love, 
Lauren

PS: It's Gracie... My sister was very brave. She lost her tooth, and I held her hand. Where do you live? 
Love, 
Gracie



Everyone loved getting personal responses from the Tooth Fairy...




...and Lauren enjoyed dazzling her friends at swim class with her tooth story. Nothing establishes more "cred" than a good tooth-pulling story.

No comments: