Monday, August 4, 2014

William George's 3rd Birthday, First Installation (Museum of Flight Edition)



William George turned 3 back on July 12th. I was given "leave" from my hospital duties by my wonderful SIL, and we spent the day doing all things George. First up, we had cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Then we loaded into the car and headed to the Museum of Flight for a morning of airplanes. He was fascinated, and the duo were impressed, too.  The below airplane had the most beautiful wooden propeller. The trio, of course, were too busy calling any plane with a front propeller "Skipper" from the movie Planes.




The Russian helicopter was enormous and very cool to observe.



Everyone had to have a turn in the cockpit.






And I do mean everyone...






Some of George's favorites were the smaller planes, and he especially liked the Dusty look-alike.










We mostly obeyed the "do not touch" signs, but they hopped aboard this old car before I could stop them.  I shooed them down right after snapping a quick photo.







I definitely recommend the museum for any flight enthusiasts. William George had a blast, and we thought it was very interesting as well.

No comments: