Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Party, 3rd Grade

Last Thursday I found myself in an errand marathon, like the many other parents who were racing to go to multiple parties on the same day. 

Here's how it went down: 
- Duo to school by 7:30
-William George and I went to Publix to pick up cupcakes for the girls' party
-George delivered to school by 7:50
-Return to Public for four gallons of orange juice (DOH!)
-Pick up trays from Chick-Fil-A
-Food delivered to the girls' school at 8:30am.  

Their party started at 9, and they enjoyed playing games, eating and visiting with their friends, parents and teachers.  





This little game involved the stacking of miniature snow balls. Gracie won her round, but I missed getting a photo. Lauren made a valiant effort.  






After the party ended at 10am, I had to scoot out to get to George's party, but we rescued them at noon when we returned to check them out.  

No comments: