Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!


We are celebrating New Year's Eve at the beach, where we are watching the Tide play for a shot at the National Championship game. A fun fact about me is that I have a difficult time watching games, unless we happen to be ahead by four or five touchdowns. Although many consider those types of games total snoozefests, that is usually the only time I can relax and watch. My nervousness about a win can be measured by my proximity to the television. The fact that I have the iPad deployed means that it's still anyone's game.

We have had a wonderful Christmas, I celebrated a birthday, and we are taking some time to relax at the beach. Last year has been good overall (certainly far better than we deserve), and we are very excited about 2016.

Updates to come soon, but in the meantime we are wishing you much peace, light and happiness for 2016.

No comments: