Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend

I am not really a techy sort of person. I would prefer to have more aptitude in that area, but it is apparently not meant to be. I spent not an insignificant amount of time Sunday afternoon and evening attempting to upload (I believe the proper term is "rip," but I'm not sure) an audio only clip. But the thing is? No one bothers with audio clips. I had recorded Gracie singing, via the monitor, during a nap, and I have nearly driven myself mad attempting to capture it here. Instead, I am now inundated with spam after trying to use the same source I used previously for a similar task.

Instead, I will share some pics from our viewing of the Alabama-Arkansas game Saturday. Lauren's expression (below) captures our sentiments for the first 3 1/2 quarters of the game:

"Umm, did they seriously just score with the second play of the game?"



"This is gonna be a long one."



At half-time, we had to take a mental break and get some fresh air.







Lauren picked up some new lingo, such as "that's a great run!". Unfortunately, she was unable to apply it to her own team. Gracie honed her cheering skills, as those were sorely needed.

No comments: