Friday, July 27, 2012

Displaying Photos

This week Kelly is reviewing ways to display pictures in our homes. 




We have approximately one hundred+ photos of our three children, and we currently have framed photos on top of every conceivable surface in our home... like the above baker's rack...



...and these two newborn photos on each end of our mantle...

...and this display on a chest. 

I will spare you the rest of the clutter on tables, etc., because I am sure you get the idea.  This is currently how our photos are displayed.

My goal and hope is to have photos and frames selected and several places picked out to have photos  displayed properly.  So... I will be looking for inspiration and ideas. 

In fact, I may just be on Pinterest for the rest of the weekend! 

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: