Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gracie's Milestones: Fourth Tooth


When eating with a dangling tooth became more and more difficult, we finally convinced Gracie that pulling her remaining front tooth would be the best course of action.  Therefore, after breakfast (and after cutting her food into tiny pieces so that she didn't have to bite into anything), she bravely let Skip pull her tooth. 

After that, we got dressed and went to visit Santa Claus.  She avoided all of the obvious all-I-want-for-Christmas jokes, and she got to write another note to the Tooth Fairy tonight. 

Dear Tooth Fairy,

I want to know what you bring next.  It's me, again.  My elf is named Zippy.  Please give some money to my sister; I will split it with her. 

Do you live in New York City?  In the "Red Apple"?  In the taxi? 

I'm glad you came.  My brother wants some money, too, please. 

I've got a toy castle like yours.  I have princesses in it. 

I love you, Tooth Fairy!  Thank you so much, and I'll see you again soon. 

Love,
Gracie

(&Lauren, too)
(& George)

P.S.:  Do you like peppermint bark?

With two visits from the Tooth Fairy, sitting on Santa's knee and an impending visit from Santa on Christmas Eve, Gracie is having the best week ever!

No comments: