Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Party 2014


Yesterday was William George's Easter party at preschool. Since we missed the Christmas party due to illness, his excitement level was off the charts. When I arrived, the class was outside playing. When it was time to line up to go inside, he became super serious (below) about showing me the ropes, how to line up, how to put your hands behind your back and how to hold a bubble in your mouth. Clearly, it was important to him that I use my best manners and follow instructions. 


Once inside, he gave me (another) tour of the classroom. 

"This is my classroom.  I do spashul work here. These are my friends." 


I used my persuasive powers of suggestion to get pizza on the menu -- meaning that I offered to bring pizza. William George normally pushes his food around on his plate during parties, but since pizza is his all time favorite, he dug in with enthusiasm.  







After the party, he came home and slept for a solid three hours, proving that he enjoys a party as much as Gracie.

Happy Easter to you and yours!

No comments: