Friday, February 12, 2016

Enumerated Update



The trio have today and Monday off, creating a nice and very welcomed four-day weekend. So far, we had an early appointment this morning, and then we met friends for lunch. Quickly, while they watch a movie, here's what is happening with us.

1) Larry David: Friends, the only person I adore more than Jerry Seinfeld is Larry David, who rocked the SNL house last weekend. Before the show, Mashable reminded us of a few reasons to love him. Language caution with this one, but did I really need to say that? Don't we know to expect that with LD?

2) Untranslatable: As a confessed logophile, I love this list of untranslatable words. Although they are all beautiful, numbers 10 and 14 are among my favorites.

3) Politics: During most election years, I tend to go off the radar, avoiding tirades on social media and the angry updates during debates. Sometimes it's funny, but often not. My tactic is avoidance, but Elizabeth Lesser's is more proactive and civilized.

4) Made me laugh:  The problem with having great taste.  

5) Youth: Our 44 presidents - long before they were elected. 

Happy Friday, friends!

See you back here Monday!


No comments: