Wednesday, February 10, 2016

William George-isms


William George is always up to various forms of hijinks, but recently he shared the following during one of our afternoons.

1) While cleaning up the kitchen after lunch, he asked if I would come play with him. When I had finished and was ready to join him, he gestured to some cars he had lined up for me and said, "I'll deal you in."

2) Later he was dj-ing from his iPad. When he selected KC & The Sunshine Band's Keep It Comin' Love, he said, "This song says you have to always love me."

3) During lunch and talking about his day, he said his favorite part of the day was being picked up from school. He elaborated by saying, "I miss you when you leave. I think about you."

Oh, my heart.

4) Finally, George recently inherited a newer model iPad, meaning he has been upgraded to having a camera and can now FaceTime. The first time I surprised him by FaceTime-ing him on his iPad, his face was completely lit up, and he said, "HEY THERE, MOMMY!!!!!!"

But then Skip ruined it with a single question:

"Do you think he'll still be excited for you to call him when he is in college?"

Well, no, probably not, but I'll have my memories.


No comments: