Friday, February 26, 2016

Enumerated Update

Happy Friday, friends... it's been a good week, yes? Our highlights include William George's t-ball evaluations, and Lauren and Grace have a field trip scheduled today to see a production of Annie. I'm going with! Also, earlier in the week, I took a little Photos workshop at the Apple store, and that promises to make my life a little easier as I try to (finally) make the move from iPhoto to Photos. Apparently if I had done a better job or organizing my 40,000+ images, the transition might have been easier.

Bygones.  

Any rate... here is where we are: 

1) Downton Abbey: Are you watching the final season? We are, and we were waiting on the edges of our seats last week for Mary to blurt out Edith's secret. We knew it was coming, but it was still so nasty when it finally happened. I've been saying since Season Five that Edith should move to London. I like London Edith... she's less churlish and bitter there. I'm super excited about the finale next week. 

2) Informational: Everyone loves TED talks. Here are 2015's most popular.

3) The Hum: Shonda Rhimes TED talk didn't make the most popular list, but I really like her description of the "hum".

4) Just say it: Seven times when we should just say thank you. 

5) Left or right: Creative people's brains really do work differently. I've never thought it was as simple as left versus right.

6) Birthdays: Most importantly, today is my brother James' and Skip's cousin Lori's birthdays. Happy birthday to both!

Have a wonderful weekend.


No comments: