Friday, April 8, 2016

Enumerated Update

Tap-tap-tap.

Is this thing on?

We got really busy in March and pressed pause on the enumerated update. Let's dust it off, shall we?

So far today, William George and I have surprised his sisters at school for lunch. They each get to pick a friend to sit with us at a special table, and today Lauren's friend said to her, "George is so cute! You always say how mean he is, but he's really cute!" I also learned that Grace throws her fruit and vegetable slices away. Admittedly, these were some chatty friends. Those revelations complemented what I learned a few weeks ago which is that the girls always splurge on ice cream on Fridays (in addition to whatever treat they have packed in their lunchbox), and then hit me up for ice cream after school each Friday afternoon when they climb into the car. Tricky monkeys.

After the school visit, George and I had a couple of errands at the bank and then we had to return an item to TJ Maxx. Although I had explained that TJ Maxx doesn't really have toys (shh!), he happened to find a few toys by the checkout line, and therefore, he is now walking around the house in a Paw Patrol scuba set, complete with flippers for his feet.

#AsOneDoes

Otherwise... here is what is on our minds:

1) Women Over 40 Be Like: I could watch those on a non-stop loop.

2) Kids Who Sold Out Their Parents: Do any of these hit home with you?

As for me? No comment.

3) Cosmetics: What exactly are we slathering on our bodies?

4) Target Collab: Marimekko is the newest Target collaboration, and will be online and in stores in April 17th. Swimsuits for the girls are definitely on my list.

5) Icing: Having gotten pretty proficient with home baking, I now need to up my icing game. Pioneer Woman came through with the most basic (read: most user friendly) set of tips.  

Locally, the weather is absolutely gorgeous, and we cannot wait to kick off the weekend. I hope your weekend is wonderful, and I'll see you back here next week.


No comments: