Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Prayers for Sarah



Sarah is Skip's cousin, and the girls adore her. A-D-O-R-E her. Not a day passes that they do not flip open their Sleeping Beauty cell phones and "call" Sarah. They also cite her home as a destination when they are driving in their cars, as in, "I'm gon' go to SARAH's!!!"

However, given some of the three-year-old tantrums we have seen lately (they are doozies!), Sarah is fortunate to be in another state.

Sarah, briefly:

* Sarah is 30
* Sarah is engaged
* Sarah is a teacher (a really good one)
* Sarah's students love her
* She has crazy work ethic and has been pursuing a master's degree
* She sings
* She dances
* She loves

Sarah has been feeling run down and has been undergoing various testing. Yesterday she was diagnosed with cancer, and will have surgery next week. If you will, please remember her in your prayers in the next days and weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love y'all! I love y'all! I love y'all! I can't even begin to tell you how much that picture/message meant to me!! Please give Lauren and Gracie big fat hugs and kisses from me! Know that I am 100% confident in getting through all of this mess! God performs miracles every second of the day and I BELIEVE I will be healed and back to my healthy self very soon!! Thank you so much for the "magnet message". Y'all MADE MY DAY!!! :)