Friday, March 26, 2010

Cleaning Manual

This cool blogger addressed cleaning on her blog today. I most likely do not have anything new or unusual to add, but I do have a secret weapon for the occasional cleaning challenge or curve ball.



My secret weapon is the Martha Stewart Homekeeping Handbook (click here). Because her strategies can often be ambitious, I previewed this book via my local library before purchasing. It actually has useful, practical information that can be put into practice with relative ease. I checked the book out on two separate occasions and finally made the purchase a couple of months after it was published. The topics range from room to room of any home, covering all of the basics.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I need that book....LOL

Have a great weekend
Summer :0)

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Thanks for the tip!! That is a great idea to check it out first. How long have you been using it and why do you like using it over other schedules? I am your newest follower! Check me out when you get a chance.
Bonnie
http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com