Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend update

Spring is really here, and we had a wonderful weekend. I had an unusual Friday to myself because Skip had a quick overnight trip Friday morning and did not return until Saturday at lunchtime. The girls went to school Friday morning, and then spent the afternoon with their grandparents. I had a productive morning of errands Friday morning, and then met a friend for lunch. I finished the afternoon with some shopping and then spent the evening with the girls.

Saturday, the girls were whisked away by their grandmother for breakfast and some play time. I picked Skip up from the airport, and we had a declicious Thai lunch. Skip had gotten up at 3:30am Saturday morning to make his flight so we had a low key Saturday afternoon.

Sunday, we celebrated Poppa's birthday with a birthday lunch after church. We enjoyed the pretty flowers:



The girls had a good time playing:



And, finally, CAKE!

No comments: