Thursday, June 3, 2010

Story time

We are big patrons of the library and all things reading-related. Since the girls were born, I have wanted to take them to story time at the library. Initially, I worked full time and was unable to do so. When I worked part time, story time at our library occurred on one of my work days. Finally, a few months ago, when I no longer worked at all, story time occurred on one of their school days.

However, yesterday, we went to story time. And, oh sweet bonus, instead of story time, there was a magician there to kick off the summer reading program. The girls were mesmerized, especially when "Mad Mike" performed a rabbit trick with an actual rabbit!

We are all signed up to do all sorts of reading this summer, and we'll catch the regular story time next week.

Pictures from yesterday were unbelievably bad, but here's another from Tuesday's splash fun:

No comments: