Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving shout out

We are still recovering from too much food/too much fun to post an actual update. We had a great Thanksgiving weekend, visited with our families and indulged in all the good food.

On a productive note, we have the tree up and decorated, but I am humiliated to report that our exterior illumination has not come together yet. There are at least four houses in our neighborhood that have beaten us to the draw on outdoor decorations, but I still cannot seem to execute. Perhaps if I would stop eating cookies and string some lights instead?

Decorating for Christmas always reminds me of "Christmas Vacation," starring Chevy Chase and Randy Quaid, and that brings me to a pressing question. Do you think Randy Quaid's myriad legal (and psychological) woes enhance his portrayal of "Cousin Eddie," or do they render the movie unwatchable?

No comments: