Saturday, December 31, 2011

On running behind


I often allude to being behind on things, and I'm sure any reader might think, "What could a stay-at-home-mom possibly have going on that could be late?"

Ahhh, well, let me tell you. I had all of these grandiose plans this season of keeping our little digital scrapbook here updated with our Christmas comings and goings. I especially wanted to create a video montage of 2011 and have that post today. Instead, today is New Year's Eve, and we spent our afternoon making Christmas ornaments -- because I promised we would, but simply had not carved out the time for that activity. Once they dry, we will complete these artistic masterpieces and hang them on their trees... the trees that may very well be up for another week or two (or three).

Happy New Year's!!!

No comments: