Thursday, December 8, 2011

Styling my children

I have mentioned, ad nauseum, about how we do not watch television.  The primary reason for this is that we simply cannot hear our television over the din of noise constantly being made by our three children (joyous, happy sounds!).  When we absolutely must view something on television, we resort to relying on the closed caption feature, but concentrating is difficult. 

When I was sick recently and completely wired for four days from the steroid shot I was given, I found myself downloading something -- anything -- to watch on my iPhone in the wee hours of the night.  I exhausted all of the free news programs first.  Sometime around the third night of being up until 3:00am, I downloaded an episode of the Rachel Zoe Project.  I am not proud of this, but I have watched seasons 4, 1, and 2 in their entirety (in that order).  I am completely up to speed on the Taylor drama, and I look forward to Brad's betrayal of Rachel in season 3.  Largely, I find the manufactured drama completely devoid of entertainment value, but I adore the clothes.  The clothes!  Love, love, love!

Last week, I took all three of the monkeys for photos.  And, I totally channeled Zoe when I was prepping the monkaroos for having their photos taken. 

I pulled choices for Lauren and Gracie:



I pulled choices for William George:




And, I put together looks that coordinated nicely:




Finally, since we were going to the studio after school last Friday, I put together a kit containing their accessories and grooming tools.  Unfortunately, there is no photo of said kit, but trust me when I say it was incredibly thorough. 

All in all, the whole affair was exceptionally organized.  Very Zoe.

No comments: