Friday, August 18, 2017

Enumerated Update



It has been a long couple of weeks. We have our routine up and running, and we are settling in. A few people have asked me what it's like to have all three children in school, and I truthfully don't know.
I have had commitments every day and have not had any time to really know. Next week will be more quiet, and I will post updates on all things back-to-school related.

1) Swift Justice: I have to tell you... I wouldn't call myself a fan of Taylor Swift's music, but I am a fan of her performance on the witness stand.

2) Fall: We have weeks and weeks of 90 degree weather left, but I am starting to get antsy for fall. I dreaded the end of summer vacation but now that the trio are back in school I am resigned to it and demand some fall-like temperatures.  Who's with me?

3) Phone Prone: This has been circulating everywhere, but in case you missed it here it is again. Find out what happens when one CEO decides to respond to every e-mail with "call me". I started texting when the kids were little and having a phone conversation was challenging and complicated by background noise, but I definitely agree that the phone is much more efficient.

4) SATC: The geniuses at ManRepeller recently recreated the iconic SATC costumes in an updated photo shoot.  I love these so much!

5) Amelia Island: We visited Amelia Island at the beginning of summer, and so many people told us how much they LOVE the island. Two things we especially loved are 1) the wildlife and 2) the fact that it isn't busy over Memorial Day. As it turns out, Southern Living loves it, too!

Happy weekend!


No comments: