Friday, August 25, 2017

Enumerated Update

We made it through the week!

Our prayers and thoughts are with Texas this weekend as they brace for Hurricane Harvey.

In the meantime, here's where we are:





1) Tweens: After moving into the tween group at church, the girls had their first tween event Wednesday night at church - a Pringle Mingle! They had a great time and felt very big to be doing something outside of the children's program.

2) Satire: Admittedly, the ladies at Man Repeller got me with this one. I have a head cold, and my thinking this week has been further addled by the medicines one takes for such nuisances. Accordingly, I made it all the way to "Googlebook" before saying, "Oh, I get it."


3) Color of the Week: Essie's After School Boy Blazer. I'm not breaking out the Lincoln Park After Dark just yet.



Btw, why is Lincoln Park at Midnight so hard to find?


4) For Sale: The Plaza is for sale again. Swoon.


5) Pick up lines that would work on me. Ha!


Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments: