Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cook's Illustrated



The above periodical is one of my very favorite go-to places for any type of recipe need. They used to have podcasts available through iTunes, and there is, of course, the magazine subscription (a little pricey for me). Now, however, they have an app. An APP! Information is available at our fingertips!

Here is an example of a Cook's Illustrated recipe. Yes, that right there is your standard recipe. Nothing new with the delivery of that information. What I love about them and what appeals to my nerdiness on levels that I cannot even begin to explain is the article that accompanies the recipe, like this article here.

Wordy? Maybe.

Entertaining and informative? Absolutely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't view your site properly within Opera, I actually hope you look into fixing this.