Friday, October 15, 2010

Home office, redux

Today's carnival topic is a tour of offices. I have written about office space previously, and I have yet to land on the right solution. I still prefer to move about the house, rather than be tied to one spot.

I have restored some order to my official work space, the armoir that is located in one of the dormer spaces in the play room:




Since I do not actually use this location that much (the laptop in the above pic is an old one that either needs to be repaired or discarded), it is a little impersonal. Ok, a lot impersonal. Now that I have tidied it up a little, I would love to be able to use the space more. This continues to be a work in progress, and therefore, I am very eager to see what works for everyone else.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: