Friday, February 24, 2012

Shopping



Happy Friday!

If you are in the local area, today is the preview for the Birmingham Area Mothers of Multiples consignment sale.  Tonight's shopping is by invitation only, but an invitation can be downloaded at BAMOM.org.  Feel free to write in my name as the inviting member, or simply write "BAMOM".   There is a $2.00 cover charge, and the sale is open to the public tomorrow morning (no cover on Saturday). 

Although I have attended the last 11 sales, I am skipping this particular sale since the girls nor George need any clothing, equipment or gear.  Quite simply, we are out of room.  But, please go, and shop for me!  These are really awesome sales. 

On another shopping note, I have been shameless in expressing my love for designer collaborations.  Despite the feelings of  Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, designer collaborations are the only way the average consumer will have access to high(er) fashion.  Accordingly, I am down with collaborations (or, as we have taken to calling them around here, "collabs").  Therefore, I relished reading this article that alerted me to the upcoming  Diane von Furstenberg collaboration with Gap Kids.  Do you see that tiny wrap dress above?  So exciting!

Have a fantastic and wonderful weekend!

No comments: