Friday, June 14, 2013

Vacation 2013

Just when you thought there couldn't possibly be any remaining vacation photos, I decide to post the Instagram* pics.  As a chronic "overgrammer," there are so many photos on my phone, and some of the Instagram pics were my favorites, and I want to make sure I have a record of them here in the event that something should every happen to my Instagram feed or Instagram proper (gasp!).

With the exception of saying we're ready to return to the beach, this post will conclude the vacation discussion.

*By the way, multiple posts could be written about my love for Instagram, along with my dislike of Facebook, concluding with how conflicted I am since the Facebook purchase of Instagram.


The Grand Sandestin

Choctawhatchee Bay

Lauren, with George

William George

Lauren, Gracie and George

Grace and Lauren


Lauren and George

Lauren

Grace


William George

George

Grace and Lauren

Lauren and Grace

Random shot of the property

Lauren and Grace

Lauren

Grace and Lauren

Gracie (top) and Lauren

William George

Grace, George and Lauren







No comments: