Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Opthamological Examinations



This week I received a reminder about an upcoming eye appointment, prompting me to remember that I never posted pics of the trio's eye exams.  

First of all, can we talk about the accuracy of children's eye exams? My vision is pretty significantly corrected, and I can barely discern which one is better, e.g., "Is one better, or two better? Ok, how about three... or four?" I have to ask them to do the comparisons over and over so maybe I am a little bit skeptical about, say, George's discernment while he is squirming around wildly in the seat.  






As for Lauren and Grace, I'm not sure which they liked better... having their eyes dilated or getting to wear these stylish sunglasses on the ride home.  





For William George, every day is a party, and he thought the glasses were cool. 

We should all make an effort to have this much fun at the eye doctor.  





No comments: