Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Lauren's Vacation Report: Amelia Island



As with past trips, Lauren wrote a report about our experience on Amelia Island. 

Hey guys! I am writing another report on a vacation to... Amelia Island, Florida! I bet it'll be  awesome.

On Monday, my family and I drove to our destination. While we were on the way we watched some new movies my mom bought. My favorite movie was about two girls liked the lifeguard on the local beach, but then there was this big storm that destroyed a lot of things, so in the morning one of the girls fell in the pool and saw something so you'll have to find out. Oh, and BTW the movie is Aqua Marine I think I'm not sure. Anyway we had McDonalds for lunch and drove to Amelia Island, Florida. When we arrived, we went for a swim at the hotel pool. After our swim, we showered and then had dinner at Panera Bread. I had a turkey and cheddar cheese sandwich with strawberry yogurt on the side. After we had dinner, we went to bed.

On Tuesday we got up and guess what... this hotel has free breakfast!! My siblings my Daddy, and I all went down and ate there. After breakfast, we all got ready to go to American Beach. The beach was so much fun! After the beach, we went to Chick-fil-a! Yea!! I had a milkshake at the end!! After lunch we went to the pool for a quick swim. When it was time to go inside we got out of the pool and went inside and took showers. After everyone was all showered we went to Publix to get some food and drinks. When we finished shopping, we headed back to the hotel and ate a home-cooked meal for dinner and watched some Full House and went to bed.

On Wednesday, Grace,  George and Daddy went to breakfast. My momma and I did not. After they got back from breakfast we all got ready to go to the pool. We headed to the pool, put on sunscreen and jumped in the pool. We swum till lunchtime and had some pizza for lunch. After lunchtime it started to rain. We had planned to go to the beach that afternoon but to bad we could not because it started to storm. We chilled out the rest of the afternoon. Then after the storm was over, we went out to eat at this place called Tasty's. Their burgers were so good!!!! After dinner we headed home and went to bed.

On Thursday, my siblings, my dad and I went to breakfast. After that we all got ready to go to Fernandina Beach. I liked this beach better than American Beach. After that we went to this restaurant called Sliders. It was quite good but let me give you some advice (Tasty's is better) Okay after that we went back to the hotel for quick swim, but then it started to thunder so we went inside, had dinner and went to bed.

On Friday, we went shopping and guess what I got... a beanie boo and a necklace!!! After that we went to lunch at this place called Pepper's. It was really good!!!!! After that we went for a night swim and had some hamburgers and oh I forgot to mention we had doughnuts this morning!! Whoo-hoo!!

On Saturday, It was time to leave! This was a really good trip and I am willing to come again some time. Well see you guys next trip!!

Thanks to Family, friends, and God

No comments: