Thursday, June 15, 2017

Steve Madden Slinky


The Slinky is back!

I mentioned the reboot of the above Steve Madden Slinky back in April. The shoe was available for pre-order at that time, and mine were delivered this week. (Happy dance!)

Y'all, this shoe was a wardrobe stable for me in the 90's.  I had the requisite black pair, as well as a leopard print and metallic grey, although it is possible the latter pairs were knock-offs. I had similarly styled shoes in leather, and those bad boys hugged the foot, making it possible to walk miles and miles. (I once did that in Vegas with the leather pair, and my only twinge of discomfort was a blister where the label rubbed a blister on the bottom of my foot. Otherwise, I could have walked all day in the desert.)

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy to be reunited with this shoe. If you need me, I'll be here, wearing the shoes, listening to No Doubt and watching Friends.


No comments: