Monday, June 11, 2012

Softball Footage

Over the weekend, I made a couple of cosmetic changes to the site. I widened the entire space, added a third column and inserted a new widget. (Skip says he "isn't sure" about the "LinkWithin" widget. You will see this as the "You Might Also Like" caption below each post.) Truthfully, those tasks were not difficult, or else I would not have been able to figure it out.

Really, trust me on this.

I used to shoot video all the time with my iPhone, process the footage through Vimeo and embed the video here. Again, easy peasy. With one of the iPhone updates, the video load through Vimeo was no longer compatible, and the footage would be tilted. So... that was the end of that. Recently, after my vow to capture more video, I realized that this problem had been solved (probably long ago). I can, once again, shoot video, process through Vimeo and post to this blog -- all from my iPhone. If I haven't said it lately or often enough, I love Steve Jobs (still).

Below is some softball footage that I have had on my phone.  Lauren is on the pitcher's mound; Gracie is on first base; Skip is coaching first base.  As for me, I am trying to shoot video through a chain link fence.

Go Team Starburst!




Lauren as Pitcher from Cathi Lindsey on Vimeo.

No comments: