Friday, December 28, 2018

My Birthday


Yesterday was my birthday, and Skip and the trio were determined to make it a fun day. Although I did not give them anything to go on (I don't want/need anything, and I couldn't decide where to eat. :), it was the best day. We relaxed, had a leisurely lunch at Cheesecake Factory, and the girls treated me to a home spa experience.  


Fun fact: Although I politely declined public singing, Skip kept joining in all the singing for other tables, greatly embarrassing Lauren and Grace. 

Although we weren't up for a song, we were definitely up for a piece of celebratory cheesecake.  


Lauren, Grace and George had the spa prepped and ready.  


Lauren checked me in and explained that a relative had planned the whole experience for me. 



There was a snack of fresh berries, sprinkled with sugar. DELICIOUS. 


There were some familiar activities, such as "guess that scenet" (I scored 100) and select your favorite lip balm scent. There was also a foot soak.  




A new feature was Trivia Time, where the trio answered questions about Mom. My favorite was guess mom's "alleged" age. HA! 


I had a wonderful birthday with my family. Thank you for everything! 

Also, thanks to mom and Ralph & Sally for their generous gifts.  



Birthday Spa Visit 2018 from Cathi Lindsey on Vimeo.

No comments: