Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Two weeks -- photo shoot


Last week after Baby George's office and during the girls' nap, we had a little photo shoot.  He was still wearing his nice clothes, and, since he slept through most of the appointment and outing, I was willing to take a chance on a second activity. 



My former neighbor sent this very sweet outfit to George, complete with a jaunty hat.  When I saw the hat, I said, "Oh, I love it!  It's so hard to find a boy-ish bonnet."  Skip immediately corrected me with the little nugget that boys do not wear bonnets -- ever.

Right.  Noted. 

We were in complete consensus that George looked very handsome in his new duds. 



I pushed my luck a little too far by introducing a wardrobe change.  The girls wore the above Gap sweater.  Before we knew the girls' gender (and when I was convinced they were both boys), I purchased newborn clothes in white or neutral, and therefore, George has been able to wear some of their things. 


The mood of the shoot soured after the clothing change, and this is one of the last pics before crying ensued.  Overall, he was a very good spot.

No comments: