Thursday, August 25, 2011

Weekly recap


In highly random fashion, here is the week in a nutshell:

1)  On the way to preschool this week, I overheard Lauren tell Gracie that she "doesn't like boys".  I asked her why, and she replied, "Because they aren't fancy." 

2)  I have broken a vow I made with myself a couple of years ago... I joined Facebook after being shamed/pressured by some fellow moms and realizing that I am completely out of the preschool social loop about happenings/developments.  For some reason, no one uses regular e-mail these days; they route everything through Facebook.  What was wrong with regular e-mail?  It's not as if I am trying to coordinate playdates with written correspondence via the United States Postal System. 

3)  Speaking of, I am already on information overload from my Facebook experience. 

4)  I am completely unable to process Steve Jobs' resignation.

5)  Ballet resumed this week.  Sadly, none of their friends from last year are in their class.  On a very positive note, several of their friends from church are in their class. 

6)   Baby George narrowly escaped being dressed in a pink leotard by Gracie and Lauren. 
   

No comments: