Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Portraits, 3 months and five years

Below are George's three month photos (the home version).  We are going to try to venture out for his official photos, as well as the girl's semi-annual photos, in the next couple of days.  The below is in the event that we do not make it and/or there is a lack of cooperation. 

(For the record, George is not wearing a dress; it is a sleep sack from Strasburg.)

George, three months












George has an amazing, ear-to-ear smile that he flashes very regularly.  Unfortunately, the camera tends to earn a serious expression so I have all of these shots of his half-smile.  Better a half smile than a scowl, I suppose.  Also, I had planned for a wardrobe change (mainly because I knew the sleep sack thing was going to leave me vulnerable for heckling), but he was really tired so he turned in for a nap instead. 

Again, it's a sleep sack and not a dress. 




I have finally accepted that our door does not work as a back drop with the lens I use for photos. This realization has come slowly, but I get it now.

Lauren and Grace, five years:

So much better.

No comments: