Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lauren's Milestones: First Lost Tooth

Monday was one of the best days of Lauren's life.  After waiting six months -  all the while watching Gracie lose tooth after tooth, Lauren finally lost her first tooth.  


Below is a photo taken about five minutes after she lost the tooth.  That expression is only worn by lottery winners and a twin sister who is finally having her moment of glory.



Similar to Gracie's experience, the trio were cleaning up their toys when apparently Gracie collided with Lauren.  I heard Lauren say, "Wait! I have to find something!" before appearing by my side with her tooth in hand.  After a long afternoon of piano practice, softball practice and dinner at Chick-fil-A, she wrote out her note to the tooth fairy.



Dear Tooth Fairy, 

It's Lauren!  I lost a tooth!!  You are smart.  I love you, and thanks for coming to my house.  Gracie is Lauren's twin sister, and she sends her love.  

Love, 
Lauren

Love, 
Gracie

Love, 
George, Mommy & Daddy




Tuesday morning, she woke up eager to see if the Tooth Fairy had visited.




And guess who was by her side, lending her full support?  Catherine Grace.



No comments: