Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Status



Given the nature of personal blogs, it might be hard to believe that I'm someone who prefers to avoid any and all drama.  After all, blogs can be all me-me-me.  (Although, to be fair, I would love to hear from you, and it's not hard at all to comment, my sweet friend.)

For those who know me well, you know how much I abhor drama and avoid it with every fiber of my being.  Therefore, I hope to explain this week's absence with as little drama as possible.  I had a dental appointment yesterday for a fairly routine-type procedure.   Unfortunately, this procedure has been plagued by Murphy's Law in that everything that could go wrong has.  Yesterday, though, set a new standard because I sustained injury at the dentist... injury to an uninvolved tooth.  In analyzing the how's/what's/why's of these events, I very much have the feeling I am in a Seinfeld episode where all involved parties have these peculiar (and alarming) backgrounds and stories.

Obviously, I am  hopeful that this situation is very minor and that we can all have a good laugh in the very near future.  I know it's just a tooth and that there will be an appropriate treatment course.  Currently, though, I'm a little grouchy (just being honest), and am going to take some time to regroup...and see a new dentist.

No comments: